Art will be judged and awards will be given for overall booth displays.
Saturday & Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Friday, September 4
Deadline for applying:
July 31, 2020. Late registration $170
- All art must be original conception and created by the applicant.
- No work from commercial molds, patterns or kits including any resale items.
- All jewelry must be hand fabricated by the applicant.
- No imported items accepted.
- All work submitted will be screened for acceptance into the show.
- You must submit at least three photo prints showing your art and booth display.
- Art is subject to inspection before as well as during the show.
- $15 application fee for new applicants.
- $150 per single booth (10’x10’).
- Artist is responsible for MI state sales tax.
- Each booth space is 10’x10’.
- White tents preferred.
- All booths must fit within a 10’x10’ area and be able to withstand inclement weather.
- Generators must be approved by show committee.
- All vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading and parked in approved spaces.
- Artists must be ready to open at 10:00am and remain open until 5:00pm each day.