Art will be judged and awards will be given for overall booth displays.
Show Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Set-Up: Friday, September 1st
Deadline for applying: July 31, 2017. Late registration $170
- All art must be original conception and created by the applicant.
- No work from commercial molds, patterns or kits including any resale items.
- All jewelry must be hand fabricated by the applicant.
- No imported items accepted.
- All work submitted will be screened for acceptance into the show.
- You must submit at least three photo prints showing your art and booth display.
- Art is subject to inspection before as well as during the show.
- $15 application fee for new applicants.
- $140 per single booth (10’x10’).
- Artist is responsible for MI state sales tax.
- Each booth space is 10’x10’.
- White tents preferred.
- All booths must fit within a 10’x10’ area and be able to withstand inclement weather.
- Generators must be approved by show committee.
- All vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading and parked in approved spaces.
- Artists must be ready to open at 10:00am and remain open until 5:00pm each day.
Show Judged by Andrea Eckert
Andrea Eckert received her BFA in Studio Art from Michigan State University in 2005. In 2008 earned her MFA in Painting and Printmaking from Kendall College of Art and Design. She currently works at College for Creative Studies in Detroit, Michigan. Eckert is Co-Director of Holding House, an artist run, non-profit workspace in Southwest Detroit that hosts workshops, music performances and curates exhibitions. Eckert’s studio practice is foundationally printmaking, but incorporates painting, video and installation within her practice.